- Information Accountability and Cumulative Learning (with T Dunning and others)
- Political Games
- Escaping the resource curse (with J Sachs and J Stiglitz)
- Coethnicity (with J Habyarimana, D Posner and J Weinstein)
- 2021 “Bounding Causes of Effects with Mediators” (with P Dawid and M Musio, forthcoming Sociological Methods and Research).
- 2021 “COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance and Hesitancy in Low and Middle Income Countries” Nature Medicine (with J Solis, S Warren, and many others).
- 2021 “Falling living standards during the COVID-19 crisis: Quantitative evidence from nine developing countries” Science Advances (with D Egger, E Miguel, S. Warren and many others).
- 2020 “The Aggregation Challenge” (Essay for Inaugural Symposium on RCTs for Development and Poverty Alleviation) World Development (with A Scacco)
- 2020 “Information Technology and Political Engagement: Mixed Evidence from Uganda.” Journal of Politics (with G Grossman, G Sacramone Lutz)
- 2019 “Voter information campaigns and political accountability” Science Advances (with Dunning, Grossman, Hyde, McIntosh, Nellis, and many others)
Recent replication archives
- Nature Medicine 2021 (Vaccine hesitancy)
- Spurring vaccination uptake
- JDE 2019 (CDR)
- JDE 2018 (gender quotas)
- JOP 2018 (Housing discrimination)